vaysh: (Harry - many decent women ...)
[personal profile] vaysh posting in [community profile] hd_remix
Artist: anon
Title: At the Leaky Cauldron on a Friday night
Remix of: Meaningless by GingerTodgers.
Pairing(s): Harry/Draco
Rating: PG
Warning(s): NA
Summary: and if some dim bulb should say | we were in love in some way
Art Medium: Digital
Disclaimer: Characters don't belong to me. This is created for fun, no offence is intended. The story and the synopsis belong to GingerTodgers!
Notes: All my thanks to the Mod(s) for the extension and listening to me whine about it. This was the cutest story ever and my sincerest apologies that I didn't have the means (see: technology) to create something better for you!






The art link has been cross-posted to tumblr. Help us promote the fest by liking and reblogging!


Date: 2017-05-17 11:25 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] enchanted-jae.livejournal.com
So pretty and colorful!

Date: 2017-05-30 05:29 pm (UTC)
digthewriter: (HD_KISS)
From: [personal profile] digthewriter
Thanks a lot.

Date: 2017-05-18 12:09 am (UTC)
snowgall: (close-up)
From: [personal profile] snowgall
Very sweet! Always love to see them kissing :) I especially like Draco's hair and the cool collar on his tunic. Very snazzy!

Date: 2017-05-30 05:29 pm (UTC)
digthewriter: (HD_KISS)
From: [personal profile] digthewriter
Thanks a lot.

Date: 2017-05-18 04:45 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] bixgirl1.livejournal.com

Cute!  I love that Harry is smiling into the kiss. 😊

Date: 2017-05-30 05:30 pm (UTC)
digthewriter: (Casablanca)
From: [personal profile] digthewriter
Thanks a lot.

Date: 2017-05-23 02:53 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] tigersilver.livejournal.com
I love this! The lines of it are purely excellent. Harry's clearly ever so happy (and a little mischievous), Draco's so totally into the snogging, and the way you've set their bodies together is enchanting. I really like the bold colours and the placement of them against the oval background shape. And I love Draco's hand. Thank you!

Date: 2017-05-30 05:29 pm (UTC)
digthewriter: (Art_DIG)
From: [personal profile] digthewriter
Thanks so much.

xo

wow!

Date: 2017-05-28 01:06 pm (UTC)
From: (Anonymous)
oh my gosh I completely missed this when it was published! I saw the artwork and thought it was lovely but didn't realise that it was connected to some of my writing - thank you thank you thank you! I've never had someone create fanart inspired by my fanfic and I just love <3 <3 <3 Ginger xx

RE: wow!

Date: 2017-05-30 05:29 pm (UTC)
digthewriter: (Art_DIG)
From: [personal profile] digthewriter
Thanks a lot.

Profile

hd_remix: (Default)
Harry/Draco Remix Fest

November 2021

S M T W T F S
 1234 56
78910111213
14 15161718 1920
21222324252627
282930    

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 22nd, 2026 02:55 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios