Author: anon
Title: How To Catch A Weasley (And Maybe A Potter, Too)
Remix of: Meaningless by GingerTodgers (PG-13 | 2,680 words)
Pairings: Harry Potter/Draco Malfoy, Ron Weasley/Pansy Parkinson
Rating: Mature
Warnings: Fluff, slight angst, mild dirty talk, pining, arguing, ust.
Summary: In which Pansy has a crush and needs Draco's help, Draco has a crush but staunchly refuses to admit it, Potter might have a crush, but is as infuriating as always, and no one knows what the hell Weasley is thinking--likely not even himself.
Word Count: 7,606
Disclaimer: Based on GingerTodgers fic "Meaningless." All characters belong to JK Rowling and associated publishers.
Author's Notes: GingerTodgers, I was so delighted to read your (absolutely charming) fic, and knew immediately how I wanted to remix it. I hope you enjoy it! :)
( How To Catch A Weasley (And Maybe A Potter, Too) )
Title: How To Catch A Weasley (And Maybe A Potter, Too)
Remix of: Meaningless by GingerTodgers (PG-13 | 2,680 words)
Pairings: Harry Potter/Draco Malfoy, Ron Weasley/Pansy Parkinson
Rating: Mature
Warnings: Fluff, slight angst, mild dirty talk, pining, arguing, ust.
Summary: In which Pansy has a crush and needs Draco's help, Draco has a crush but staunchly refuses to admit it, Potter might have a crush, but is as infuriating as always, and no one knows what the hell Weasley is thinking--likely not even himself.
Word Count: 7,606
Disclaimer: Based on GingerTodgers fic "Meaningless." All characters belong to JK Rowling and associated publishers.
Author's Notes: GingerTodgers, I was so delighted to read your (absolutely charming) fic, and knew immediately how I wanted to remix it. I hope you enjoy it! :)
( How To Catch A Weasley (And Maybe A Potter, Too) )
The fic link has been cross-posted to tumblr. Help us promote the fest by liking and reblogging!
no subject
Date: 2017-05-17 10:09 pm (UTC)