Author:
darkravenwrote
Title: Sinking Under
Remix of: Stutter by
ustorycollector (NC-17 | 4700 words)
Pairing: Harry/Draco
Rating: M
Warnings: none
Summary: This is Draco's point of view from some of
ustorycollector's Stutter, in which Draco doesn't think he's good enough, while Harry wants more than just benefits.
Word Count: 1,060
Disclaimer: Characters and setting belong to J.K. Rowling. The story was inspired by a fic written by ustorycollector and no copyright infringement is intended.
Author's Notes: Ok, the smut I tried to add was the worst smut to ever smut, and it was an embarrassment compared to the wonderful smut in Stutter and I just had to take it out. Because I loved Stutter, I thought it was a lovely fic and I really enjoyed the writing. I'm so scared I haven't done this remix justice, but hopefully you'll like it,
ustorycollector.
Also, thank you to our merciful mods, because talk about getting something in last minute. They gave me like a month extra for reasons and I really needed it and am forever thankful.
( Sinking Under )
Title: Sinking Under
Remix of: Stutter by
Pairing: Harry/Draco
Rating: M
Warnings: none
Summary: This is Draco's point of view from some of
Word Count: 1,060
Disclaimer: Characters and setting belong to J.K. Rowling. The story was inspired by a fic written by ustorycollector and no copyright infringement is intended.
Author's Notes: Ok, the smut I tried to add was the worst smut to ever smut, and it was an embarrassment compared to the wonderful smut in Stutter and I just had to take it out. Because I loved Stutter, I thought it was a lovely fic and I really enjoyed the writing. I'm so scared I haven't done this remix justice, but hopefully you'll like it,
Also, thank you to our merciful mods, because talk about getting something in last minute. They gave me like a month extra for reasons and I really needed it and am forever thankful.
( Sinking Under )
The fic link and a pull quote have been cross-posted to tumblr. Help us promote the fest by liking and reblogging!