vaysh: (Draco 2017)
[personal profile] vaysh posting in [community profile] hd_remix
Title: Four Times Harry Fudged Up Draco's Birthday Present…and One Time He Got it Right
Author: [livejournal.com profile] dracogotgame
Rating: T
Word Count: 2,725
Summary: Harry fails at birthday presents. So bad. It's terrible, really.
Work being remixed: Birthday Present by [livejournal.com profile] ustorycollector
Author's Notes: This was an excellent little fic, and curiously not my first choice from the author's wonderful collection. Nevertheless, I am so glad I picked it because it was a delightful read and I am thrilled to add a bit more to it. I hope you enjoy it, dear author. It was a treat to play in your world <3

Four Times Harry Fudged Up Draco's Birthday Present…and One Time He Got it Right


The fic headers and a pull quote have been cross-posted to tumblr. Help us promote the fest by reblogging!


Profile

hd_remix: (Default)
Harry/Draco Remix Fest

November 2021

S M T W T F S
 1234 56
78910111213
14 15161718 1920
21222324252627
282930    

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 22nd, 2026 09:56 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios