vaysh: (Draco 2017)
[personal profile] vaysh posting in [community profile] hd_remix
Title: Dragon Hunting
Author: [livejournal.com profile] snowgall
Rating: T
Word Count: 1,637
Summary: Harry definitely wants to pet the dragon. He thinks he might want to pet Draco too.
Work being remixed: Draco, the secret animagus by [livejournal.com profile] llap115
Author's Notes: LLAP, I've always been enchanted by this lovely piece of art by you, and I love the idea of Dragon!Draco. I really wanted to know how the characters in your drawing would have gotten together, so I decided to write the story. I hope you like it!
Thanks so much to [livejournal.com profile] oceaxe for betaing, and to [livejournal.com profile] ustorycollector for the britpick. I may have changed a few things since then, so all remaining mistakes are mine.

Dragon Hunting


The fic headers and a pull quote have been cross-posted to tumblr. Help us promote the fest by reblogging!


Profile

hd_remix: (Default)
Harry/Draco Remix Fest

November 2021

S M T W T F S
 1234 56
78910111213
14 15161718 1920
21222324252627
282930    

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 24th, 2026 03:30 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios